Realistic positivity


I have been pretty inconsistent with my blogging recently but sometimes life just takes over. Do you ever feel like like life is just so overwhelming? I want this blog to be a positive and encouraging place, but I think that involves being real about life and accepting that it isn't always just a walk in the park.

I am quite a private person, although I love to blog, I don't often go into detail with my personal life, well because that's obviously personal, but we all go through things and we all struggle at times. Life is unpredictable and we can never know what it is going to throw our way. Sometime's emotions can be overwhelming and exhausting and stress is not a good friend to have.

We all need people around for support and I think we need to remind ourselves that it's okay to not have everything together all the time, I know I definitely need to. Even if you feel like you are expected to or if for any reason you do not feel that you are in a supportive environment. Your health is so important so do not be too hard on yourself because you are doing the best you can.

When you consider the people you come across everyday in the street, the people you see on your way to work and even your colleagues, you have no idea the things that are going on in their personal life. That's why I always think, be kind to people because you have no idea what battles they are facing.

I question how can we make life better for each other and how can we better support each other? It's great to have people say 'I'll pray for you.' but we also need to offer practical help. It is so encouraging when you see people coming together and supporting one another and I have particular seen this on the news in London this week. I just hope that these people will not be forgotten about and will continue to have support thrown their way.

We all need support, nobody can deny that. Sometimes we feel we have nothing to offer, sometimes we feel exhausted ourselves and it's not easy to deal with everything, but even the little things can make a difference. The world is so much easier when we come together. x









Much love,

10 comments:

  1. That book los amazing~ beautiful flowers
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this post! We all need to support and respect one another! Have a great start to the week!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice positive post! I'm sorry you have been going through a tough time hun. Hope you are okay.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy your book! Sending some positive vibes your way to help you get through a tough time :)

    Adrianna | http://mimamochi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to look at it, sometimes it's easy to think that it's impossible to reach but being realistic about it is good!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you ask the question of how we can make the world a better, nicer place and support those around us. Such a lovely and sweet post!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow great post
    http://www.thestyleride.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an inspirational post. I think life can definitely feel a little (or a lot!) overwhelming at times. Being honest and real is key. Don't worry about being inconsistent with your blogging. I think we've all been there at times. xx

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this very real post. I recently took some time off from the blog while I was away for a month and I constantly worried about things like loosing followers and my stats dropping but honestly none of that matters. Real life definitely gets in the way and sometimes we forget we're all just human with problems and matters like everyone else. Sending love your way!

    xoxo
    Rina Samantha
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x