Freedom Lipstick - Vamp Noir Collection


I recently came across Freedom lipsticks when I was looking for a vampy dark lipstick on a budget. When I saw the Vamp Noir Lipstick collection by Freedom it felt like the perfect opportunity to try out Freedom Lipstick. In each pack is a variety of 5 lipsticks and this if for a total of only £5.00. I also decided to get the Naked Mattes collection!


Lipsticks included in the Vamp Noir collection are:
  • Pro Lipstick Pure Vamp
  • Pro Lipstick Vamp Noir
  • Pro Lipstick Dusk Till Dawn
  • Pro Lipstick Dark Paradise
  • Pro Lipstick Intense Noir



Freedom lipsticks are a great way of getting a nice selection of lipsticks, I would say £1 per lipstick is quite reasonable. I would however remind you that as you are paying less, not to expect the same pro quality as say a MAC lipstick, which are usually around £14.00 each. Freedom lipsticks are not what I would say high quality, but they are reasonably priced and great for a little fun and variety. 

This particular collection is definitely glossy. My recommendation with Freedom lipstick is to take your time to apply the lipstick well and if applied well they can look great! My favourite lipstick from this collection is Intense Noir, this is the darkest lipstick. I also really like the Pure Vamp lipstick because I always love a red lipstick!

I also think that they have a really good variety of lipstick collections which is great if there is a particular look that you are going for. I purchased the Vamp Noir collection from Superdrug. Have you tried any of the Freedom collections? It would be interesting to hear how you feel about them? Would you purchase them again?








17 comments:

  1. Beautiful make-up my dear!
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Pure Vamp really is a gorgeous shade on you - love how the colours are all so different and dramatic!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gabrielle!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. these colors are so pretty! I love both those purple shades! they are so adventurous!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yuka!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Wow - lipsticks for £1.00 each? What a bargain! They all suit you so well too! x

    ♥ Carly Susanne ~ A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carly. :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. How fun- I love a good vampy lip!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Love the purple lipstick. Looks good on you.

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Gorgeous lipcolors! Love it so much.
    Thanks for sharing.

    X Merel
    www.andathousandwords.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Merel!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. I love how glossy they go on and the colors are so pretty and look absolutely amazing on you, girlie! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us because I wasn't familiar with this brand prior to your review. I hope you're having a wonderful start to your week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jalisa! You are always so sweet.

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Wauu, your picture is beutiful and you are beutiful. I follow you. Can you follow me? http://myminiworldnina.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x