Moonstone Automatic Hair Curler


I have never previously tried an automatic curler so I was very excited to try out the Moonstone automatic hair curler by Irresistible Me! I love curling my hair because it's always nice to have a little more body! So it was great to try out a new way of achieving a full and curly look. The automatic curler comes with a cleaning brush and a water bottle to add the water for the steaming option. The Moonstone curler comes with an american plug so depending on where you live a plug adapter may be necessary.

So how does it work?
   The hair is automatically drawn into the curling chamber when placed in between the two sections of the curler. When the hair has been heated, the curler will then beep to indicate that the hair is ready for release.

Let's talk about the features!
The curler has three temperature settings which you should set depending on the thickness of your hair, I would always recommend starting with the lower temperature and working your way up if needed. A feature which I think is brilliant is the timer, this enables a variety of looks to be achieved, giving either loose beach waves or tighter curls. The curler allows you to set the direction of the curls (left or right) but it also has the option for automatic rotation, left and right, for more of a natural look. (This is the setting that I used!) For hair care, the curler has an optional steam feature which helps maintain the moisture in your hair, a good idea!

My thoughts
Once getting the hang of this, I loved the way the curls looked. The possibilities regarding the type of curls that can be created with this product are great. Gorgeous curls are created with minimal effort and that's always a brilliant thing! As a first timer it took me a little while to get the hang of it, the reason being that having so much hair, I kept putting too much hair in the curler at once. The curler is designed for small sections of hair at a time and therefore my hair got caught a few times. Once I got the hang of this I was on a roll! If you have a lot of hair like me, I would suggest taking your time with the curler. The curls that the Moonstone automatic hair curler create are glamorous and this product is brilliant to get that volume!













33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Vera!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Your hair is so pretty!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. This look so nice and makes beautiful curls!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. Wonderful and perfect! I follow you blog, please follow me too. http://alamodenatine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kristine! I hope you're having a great week!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Your hair is so pretty. That curling tool sounds amazing.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Izabela! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. #hairgoals seriously.
    www.latourdetara.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is so amazing! x

    www.fromluxewithlove.com
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/from-luxe-with-love-14590195

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Your hair looks so so pretty! This seems like a great curler.

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Gemma! x

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Well how gorgeous did your hair turn out?! Loving this, babe!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Ashley!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. I like the result! Looks like a try worth!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rena! x

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  12. The results are lovely and your hair looks amazing!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Thanks Adam!

      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  14. I love Irresistible Me. I have their extensions. This hair curler looks amazing. Your hair turned out so beautifully!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh brilliant, I wanted to try their hair extensions, but they didn't have any the correct colour for the colour that mine has been dyed.

      Thank you so much! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  15. Oh wow, that's really cool! I've never heard of anything like this before! It made it nice and wavy!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  16. Your hair looks SO pretty curled! I find it so hard to get curls to stay in my hair, but when I do this is totally my ideal. Gorgeous hair colour, by the way!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Gabrielle! Same here, have t add a little hairspray! :) I hope you are having a great week!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  17. Ooh cool great that irresistible me finaly has an automatic curler. When they offered me a colloboration I was looking for that and they didn´t have. I love curled hair! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Naomella! Yeah, it was great to finally try it as I know that it had run out of stock a while ago, but they have a lot more now which is great! Curled hair is great fun isn't it!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x