Review of Estée Lauder, MAC & Yves Saint Laurent


It's time for another makeup review! I purchased and photographed these products a while ago and I am finally going to review them for you! 

  • Estée Lauder: Bronze Goddess - Cheek Glow in Blush Bonne Mine.
  • MAC: Prep and Prime Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30
  • Yves Saint Laurent: Touche Éclat' Concealer & Highlighter


Estée Lauder: Bronze Goddess - Cheek Glow in Blush Bonne Mine
I love cream blushers, they look so glamorous on the cheek bone. They give a lovely shine and look really fresh on the face. I have often improvised and used lipstick as a cream blusher as I love the effect that a cream blush gives, so when I saw this cream blusher by Estée Lauder, I knew I had to give it a try. Especially as their Double Wear foundation is my all time favourite foundation, I have been using it since 2014 so I trust their products to be of good quality. The colour of this cream blusher is perfect for summer, it gives a little bit of a warm glow to my porcelain skin. When using a cream blusher, make sure you blend the colour in well, start of with a little as it is easier to add more product than remove. I love the texture and colour of this blusher and I think this is a beautiful product!





MAC - Prep and Prime Beauty Balm Compact SPF 30
You know those really good concealers that you come across sometimes, well this is one of them! I like to use this product as a concealer, for any areas that need a little extra coverage on top of my foundation. This work brilliantly as a concealer and offers fantastic coverage. I have this product in light and the colour match is perfect for me. I really dislike it when a concealer is so thin that you can see everything through it, but I am pleased to say that this isn't the case with MAC Prep and Prime as it is more cream based. 

I love when products contain UV protection because it is so important to protect your skin, especially when it is fair like mine. MAC Prep and Prime contains an impressive SPF 30! It's compact design makes it easy to bring with you for touch ups, it even comes with a little mirror! All you need to do is bring a little brush with you and you are good to go! I personally don't like using the sponge that comes with it, I much prefer using a brush, but that is a personal choice. This is another great product.






Yves Saint Laurent: Touche Éclat' Concealer & Highlighter
I was excited to try this product as I had heard so many great things about it. It's safe to say that if I really like a product, I will repurchase it. I haven't thought about buying this again and I am trying to think why this is. 

For the price of this product it had to do more for me than what I felt it did. It is a little too sheer for my liking and it definitely isn't a solution for dark circles. I wouldn't recommend buying this product with the main purpose of using it as a concealer, unless your skin is pretty clear to begin with. If I am going to spend £25.00 on a product over and over then I have to be in love with it and unfortunately I was not blown away. If you are interested in this product, I would definitely recommend heading into a shop and asking to try it as you could love this. Overall it isn't a bad product but it just didn't impress me as much as I was expecting it to.



15 comments:

  1. I love All these makeup brands, especially Estee Lauden.
    Great post and review, doll!
    Have a good rest of your week. Xx, Raysa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love all the products dear Marianne, Mac prep and prime looks fantastic <3

    www.angiespana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried using them... This products make me want to use make up again. been so lazy wearing make-up lately.

    (◕‿◕✿) EmoteraGoddess.com | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. All 3 are great brands although, I haven't tried these particular products yet.
    Thanks for sharing!

    XoXo Noma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I feel the same about the YSL. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit that normally I use a bronzer from the drugstore but now I really want to try this! Thanks for the review!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit that normally I use a bronzer from the drugstore but now I really want to try this! Thanks for the review!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. FIRST OF ALL YOUR BLOG ITS SO GREAT AND GOOD POST THANKS FOR THIS SHARE IT HAVE A NICE DAY

    best education service
    FREE SOFTWARE HAT

    ReplyDelete
  9. woah. colors were very pigmented! :D love them!

    love from Myxilog

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a lovely post my dear
    amazing products and item review
    the blush is amazing
    simply love it!

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  11. So intrigued by that Mac beauty balm compact! I love Mac products and I especially love any concealer that is great :)

    www.thedailydelicacy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too bad with the YSL. I have been contemplating whether to purchase one or not because I hear a lot of people raving about it. But I always hold back because of the price. Maybe I won't buy it after all if it isn't good at hiding dark circles (which I have plenty of). Thanks for the honest review! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh I would love to have all of these products! I love all three labels, Mac, Estee Lauder and Yves Saint Laurent! xoxo

    www.naomella.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been tossing up whether to try the YSL Touche Eclat for ages now but it's good to hear it isn't as incredible as what I thought it would be. I very much like high coverage concealers (cause my undereyes NEED it) so I feel this wouldn't serve the purpose of covering them up too well.
    Another great blog post. Holly Xx | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool review Marianne! Love your beauty picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x