Rosie for Autograph


Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley recently released a new makeup range for her brand Autograph, in partnership with Marks and Spencer and I had been looking forward to getting my hands on it! What appeals to me about this makeup range is that Rosie is a makeup enthusiast herself, so I can relate to her passion for makeup and the excitement that she must have for her range. I have found Rosie's designs for Autograph brilliant so far and I feel that Rosie is the perfect person to collaborate with Marks and Spencer, it just works so well. As a fan of Rosie myself and a lover of makeup, I found combining the two was a great idea!




When I first saw the range I was very excited, especially after watching Charlotte Tilbury on Youtube apply some of the range on Rosie as they spoke about the products, it seemed really good quality. It was a hard for me to pick just a few products, but today I have the Eyeshadow Palette in Copper Gold Rush and the Starstruck Highlighter to show you. Other products in the range that I think look lovely are the lipsticks (Rose Lace is a must have), the blushers look stunning and the radiance cream, (which I have a sample of and can't wait to try!)




Copper Gold Rush is a beautiful palette with its inviting colours, they remind me of a warm summers evening. The palette offers a range of pearl and matte finishes, after trying them all, I love how they look on the eye. The shadows are easy to apply and also easy to blend, which is always great. I can also confirm according to Marks and Spencer that this has not been tested on animals and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.



The Starstruck Highlighter is creamy and smooth. With the ball applicator sharpening is not required, again this product is very easy to use. It contains light reflecting pearlescent pigments (as you will see they really stand out in the photographs), which I think are so beautiful, especially in the light! It blends easily and builds well and is best used with other cream based products. Again it has not been tested on animals and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans. 




All the colours used in the range are so beautiful, and all the products and colour combinations work so well together. I feel that the quality of the products are really great, they all feel so delicate on the skin and I would say that this makeup range would be brilliant for all ages. I am so happy with what I have experience so far from this range, Rosie definitely didn't disappoint in the slightest, Rosie for Autograph is a lovely makeup range.

43 comments:

  1. Wow. Beautiful collection! I need this in my life.
    Thanks for sharing gorgeous.
    - Raysa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so pretty isn't it! :) I hope you have had a great start to the week!

      Much love,
      Marianne x

      Delete
  2. nice review! love it
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. The palette looks amazing and I love the highlighter! Such a great collab!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The highlighter really does stand out in the flash doesn't it! I hope you have had a great start to the week! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  4. woooow this is looking so pretty :)
    http://www.youtube.com/c/MissLovelyAttitude
    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. :)
      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Wow, the collection looks absolutely gorgeous! I had no idea that she had a makeup line or collab, I'll have to check this out, thanks so much for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jalisa! :) You will have to let me know how you find it!! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. These are my perfect colors! Oh, this makeup looks gorgeous!

    Yvonne,

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to let me know if you try them! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  7. Ooo I love the look of that highligher, amazing

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so shiny isn't it!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  8. Oh, I really love the highlighter! It is sooo beautiful and I'm sure I need one! <3
    Never known that Rosie's colours are so pretty like those :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with the highlighter when I saw it and the eyeshadow colours! I thought I needed them too!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. Beautiful makeup!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fell in love with it! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  10. That palette looks amazing. I think I'm going to add it to my ever-growing make up wish list.

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, let me know if you try it out! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  11. Perfect colors! Love your collection babe. Thanks for sharing!
    Happy Wednesday!
    much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Len!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  12. I love the perfect colours of the palette!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely shades aren't they!
      You're welcome, yes that would be lovely. Where would you like to follow each other? :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  13. Oh this is so lovely, the palette looks amazing! xx

    angiespana.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i'm glad you like it!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  14. Omg, I didn't even know Rosie was passionate about beauty industry. I would definitely try these products, especially the highlighter you reviewed here:) I also love the fact that the products were not tested on animals; it's so important. Thank you so much for sharing!

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great that they are not tested on animals isn't it! You will have to let me know if you try them! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  15. Rosie Huntington Whiteley is so gorgeous and I wouldn't expect her makeup range to be anything less! That highlighter stick looks so iridescent, I would love to try that one

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so beautiful isn't she! Let me know if you do try it! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  16. Such pretty colors! I would love to see these on you!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Annessa! x

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  17. Oh they look gorgeous! Especially the eyeshadow palette. Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had to have it when I saw it haha.

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  18. Such a great post! I've never heard of this brand before. Thanks for sharing!
    ~Samantha
    http://goldcoastgirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  19. SO cool- I'm loving the gorgeous pink shimmer here!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is such a great colour! :)
      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  20. Hi dear, love this post so much!
    My new post is up, check it out please! http://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/04/all-under-10-its-possible-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. The packaging of this collection is absolutely amazing!

    Can't wait to test the products!

    Giada
    Glam Observer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is lovely isn't it! Let me know how you find them! :)

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete
  22. I saw it today at M&S, packaging is gorgeous x
    Yukova Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks great doesn't it. :) I hope you have had a great day!

      Much love,
      Marianne x www.beautiful-in-essence.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x