Clinique Redness Solutions - Skin Care Routine


Having redness on your face can be caused by many things, one of them being Rosacea <- click here to find out more. It can be very irritating to have red skin, especially when you take care of your skin. Unfortunately I have not seen many brands offering products designed to help with this, so if you suffer with redness, I would like to introduce these products from Clinique.

I myself tend to get very frustrated with redness of certain areas on my face, I long for clear skin, this is why I decided to try these products. Originally I bought the Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Creme but I was on holiday at the time and the combination of the heat, sun cream, make up and moisturiser stopped me from really testing this property, and I ended up thinking the product was no good.  However, recently when clearing out my shelf, I came across the creme and decided to give it another go and I am so glad that I did! After seeing results, I was excited to to see what other products may help me. The products I am showing you today are:

Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser
After removing all make up from my face, with clean hands I massage the cleanser into my face to clean any dirt, I then wash my face with water. The cleanser is very gently and specifically designed for skin suffering with redness. It feels calming and does not dry, but preserves the moisture in the face. I really like this product.

Clinique Mild Clarifying Lotion
This clarifying lotion is the second step in Cliniques 3 step routine. The clarifying lotion clears the skin and gently exfoliates. It contains no harsh bits and is designed for sensitive skin, it is very gentle and I have found it to work well. It really does removes any remaining dirt, leaving your skin feeling really clean.

Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Creme
I have been using the Daily Relief Creme twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening and I have been seeing a difference. This is the third and final step in the routine and definitely the best. This moisturiser is calming and soothing. It has been designed to relieve redness and lesson the look of broken capillaries. I honestly feel that it has improved the appearance of redness on my face.

What I love about the Clinique website is that you can browse the skin care range by choosing the concern that you have for your skin. After looking at the Redness section, there are a few more products designed to help with redness that I am keen to try, and I will let you know if I try anymore. 

Unfortunately for me redness is a persistent problem and there in no quick fix. My redness has not completely gone, but the fact that I can see an improvement in my skins appearance is definitely worth it for me. So I am very pleased with these products and this is currently my daily skin care routine. Thank you Clinique!





7 comments:

  1. Great review Marianne! Clinique is such an awesome brand!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne! Hope you have had a lovely day. x
      Marianne

      Delete
  2. Such a great review loves.
    I'm lovin clinique

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous review hun! It's great that you saw an improvement in your skin after using these products! I always find Clinique products to be pretty effective

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! It has made such a difference! x

      Delete
  4. My favorite is the Clinique facial scrub!

    Iryna | RedBarberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x