October Favourites!




So October has come to a close, it's becoming darker by the day and colder as the days go by! To end the month, I have picked three products that I have been loving throughout October!

I recently decided to try out Maxfactor False Lash Effect Mascara, after it was recommended to me and I have to say I am not disappointed. I currently use this as my daily mascara as I love the way it makes my lashes stand out so effortlessly. The mascara applies on the lashes so easily and it gives that full lash effect! It is also a reasonable price at £10.99 from Boots, I believe this mascara proves that a higher price does not always mean better.




Right now I am totally in love with Dream Touch Blush by Maybelline. I mean just look at it, it's beautiful! It goes on so smoothly and it gives a dewy healthy touch of colour to the cheekbones. I often use lipstick as blusher as the way that it shines on the cheeks is so pretty, it also gives an expensive, high end finish. This cream blusher achieves that exact same effect and this is why I love it so much.

Finally I would like to share with you the Maxfactor Whipped Cream Foundaion, which I have been using in shade 50 Natural. As this is slightly darker than my usual foundation, I have been using this for a subtle contour. As an overall foundation it creates a matte finish. It rubs in to the skin so smoothly and is not too heavy.



3 comments:

  1. I have heard so many great reviews about the Max Factor mascara everywhere! I'm in need of a new drugstore mascara to try and this alongside the Maybelline sensational mascara are on my list next! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend the Maxfacor mascara, let me know what you think to it! :)

      Marianne x

      Delete
  2. Some lovely products you've mentioned! & I completely agree with what you said about a higher priced mascara doesn't necessarily mean better and I think the same goes for all products! Sure I've purchased some high end products that I love, but there have also been times where I've been a lot more impressed with something that's of a lower price! Lovely post & that blush does look very pretty :-)

    Xo Gemma
    http://www.simplygemmalouise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x