August Favourites!



I am absolutely loving Sephora right now, my friend recently went on holiday and brought me back this amazing Extreme Liquid Lipstick. As we cannot get Sephora in stores here in the UK, it was such a fantastic gift. What I love about this lipgloss/liquid lipstick is that it stays on so well! I have tried so many lip products that do not last long at all, so when I used it and found that it hardly smudges or budges, I was so pleased. I hate it when you have lipstick all over the place just because you ate! After I went out and ate it was still staying strong. I was very impressed.

Not only does it last long but the colour is gorgeous. The colour I have here is 'Outrageous Rouge' and it is beautiful! It is bright and transfers well onto the lips. It is surprisingly quite easy to apply, the shape of the wand is useful and helps with the application.



Although I have titled this post August Favourites, it is clear that this next product is by no way just an August favourite, it has become one of my all time favourites and is more than a regular in my makeup routine. I am talking about the Sleek Cosmetics Contour and Blush Palette, I have this in Light.

It is just so stunning! I actually adore the highlight shade in the middle of the palette as it gives such a gorgeous healthy glow, and looks beautiful on the top of the cheek bones. The blush is also a lovely colour, but even if I decide to use a different colour blush, the highlight and contour shades can still be used. The great thing about this is that each colour in the palette is brilliant, it is not just a palette that you return to for only one of the colours. The contour shade is not too dark for my complexion and blends so well into the skin.

I apply the light powder with the fan brush for a precise and soft finish. I purchased this brush from Amazon as part of a set of brushes and it is currently one of my most used brushes.



4 comments:

  1. Never tried any products from sephora! stunning lipgloss shade <3 love the photos!
    Chloe xx
    http://chloebee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sleek palette is amazing, I always take it with me when I travel :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to have found another fan of the palette! :)

      x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x