January Days

 Its January, so that means coats and hats! I do miss the warm weather, I don't particularly enjoy the colder months but I guess there is a purpose for every season so I try to make the most of it. I tend to feel the cold easily, which means I will be wearing a coat for the majority of the time. This is why I like to invest in a coat that I really like.

This coat is from TopShop, I believe I got this in 2011/2012 and it is still in good condition. I find that Topshop items tend to be of a decent quality and last a good length of time. I would describe this as more of a Spring coat but I felt like wearing it with this look. When I first noticed the coat, it stood out to me due to the fact that it is a little different. I remember falling in love with the mustard colour and the contrast that it creates with the black details.

Hats are also a great way to add a little extra warmth, as long as they aren't blowing away in the wind! I do love a good floppy hat and I recently bought this floppy hat on my day trip to Bruges, Belgium, which you can read about >here<. I purchased the hat from a really cool shop that I came across called Men At Work, you can find this item online >here<.
The shoes were a lovely gift and they were bought from Office. I purchased the bag from River Island.

I hope you're January is going well and keep warm! x


14 comments:

  1. Love this Outfit and you Blog is soo amazing and beautiful, love the layout so much!

    I would really appreciated, if we could follow each other on BL and GFC!
    Would be very happy to welcome you as my latest follower honey!!
    xoxo Colli // my blog - tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will see you on bloglovin! x

      Delete
  2. That colour coat suits you so well girl! It's gorgeous

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this outfit! That mustard colored coat is just amazing, and so is that hat!

    xo Mel || Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like how this outfit is mostly neutrals but still interesting neutrals - textured grey, yellow mustardy tan, brown leather. Looking good!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very cute and chic :) x
    -------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your fabulous look and you are so beautiful. Beautiful photos.
    Xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x