Smelling like Coco Chanel

This perfume deserves it's own post because it just smells so good! Coco Chanel had been on my wish list for a while. It's one of those perfumes that lasts all day long. I love it when somebody walks past and you can smell their perfume, after all isn't that what perfume is for!?

Elegant and sophisticated, it is described as an oriental spicy fragrance, warm with rose, mandarin orange, jasmine and cloves. If you're looking to invest in a decent perfume I would recommend going into a store to try the scent and I hope that you will enjoy the fragrance just as much as I do.

In the mean time here are a few photographs for you because it's just so pretty! :)



4 comments:

  1. This perfume is beautiful, both scent wise and bottle wise! And I mean, it's Chanel so you can't go wrong there, right?! My favorite perfume at the moment is Michael Kors Sporty Citrus. I got it for Christmas and I am so obsessed with it.

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look lovely doesn't it, definitely can't go wrong with Chanel! Your purfume sounds nice, I'll be sure to check it out next time I'm about town. : )
      Marianne x

      Delete
  2. Even the bottle is gorgeous!

    Lauren x
    www.thefashionramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it smells amazing. I love the bottle, it looks so chic, but what else can you expect from Chanel!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x