Christmas Trip To Belgium



I thought that it was about time that I posted something Christmassy so I decided to share with you my little day trip to Belgium! We visited a lovely Christmas market and I can now confirm that I have finished all of my Christmas shopping! Yay! I don't know about you but I really enjoy wrapping presents, so much so that I have already wrapped everything!

Belgium was lovely, the little streets had so much character, which were perfect for taking a few snaps. The buildings were so lovely and there were many horses with carriages. Although we were there for the market, I did end up in a few shops and we got chatting to some friendly locals that worked there. I got myself a few goodies too, a new top and a big floppy hat! You can see the hat >here<.

Whilst we all get into the Christmas spirit, here are a few photographs from the trip! 

Merry Christmas everyone! :)

 
 


7 comments:

  1. Those little boots in the first pic are so adorable! Looks like you had a lovely time :)

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you, yes they were adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so lovely! What an amazing place to go around Christmas!

    Jenna || Jennafifi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an adorable little place. Very festive! X

      Delete
  4. I love seeing Christmas in different cities & countries. Thanks for sharing, Marianne.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x