Best 5 of 2014

As it's coming to the new year, it's the perfect opportunity to evaluate. It can be hard to pick just one thing to work on as a 'new years resolution' but if we can accomplish just one challenge at a time, we will start seeing results. Let's aim to make the most of every day in 2015!

Here are 5 of my favourite products from 2014 (in no particular order):


1. Sleek Face Form Contour Kit
I use this all the time, I love the way it appears on the face. The highlighting powder is perfectly shimmery and gives your skin such a beautiful glow.

2. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
This has been my absolute favourite find of 2014! I feel that I have found the perfect foundation for my skin. If I repurchase a product then I know for sure that I would recommend it, and I am on my third bottle of this now. It has great coverage, which is a quality that I like in a foundation. It has a dewy finish which makes my skin look healthy and it doesn't dry my skin either. I highly recommend this foundation and I absolutely love how this looks.

3. Benefit They're Real Mascara
I have used this mascara a lot this year. I will still be looking to try others but I must say it is the best out of all the mascaras that I have tried in 2014, and again I have repurchased this product. You can read a review of this product >here<.

4. Sigma Brushes
This year I have purchased two Sigma brushes and have found them to work beautifully, they are now favourites in my brush collection:

Precision Angled  - P84
This is designed for precise and small contouring, perfect for the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.

Small Duo Fibre - F55
This blends and creates an airbrushed finish on the skin.

5. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub
This has been so useful to me this year! It's so handy to have around and really does do the trick. Easy and simple to use, just apply to the lips, scrub and lick off! You won't need to worry about dry skin on your lovely smooth lips any longer. This is especially handy after using a drying lipstick.

I hope that 2015 brings you joy and happiness!

God bless x

6 comments:

  1. i love the lush lip scrubs too! have you tried the popcorn one? -its AMAZING

    http://floralsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't but it sounds tasty!
      Marianne x

      Delete
  2. Great post :) I am actually giving away this Sleek palette along with another one on my blog, I adore Sleek makeup!
    You have a great blog, I'm a new follower x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like a lot of their stuff. Thank you very much, I will be sure to check out your blog also!

      Marianne x

      Delete
  3. Great products. I've heard great things about Benefit's mascara

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x