Away with the fairies









 

For this look I kept the face natural with a soft pink lipstick and a rosy pink blusher. The lipstick used is Rimmel 020 Shake-Up Pink with a clear lip gloss over the top for that extra shine. I have attached a little something extra on the eyelids for a unique look. The reason I titled the post away with the fairies is because these photographs seems somewhat fairy tale like to me. This could also be used for wedding makeup if the bride wants something a little different.

With love,

Marianne Sophia x

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful make up - love the pearls! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing and I love the pearls. The whole look looks great. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So magical - really like the eye makeup, pearls, and butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x